Monday, January 12, 2009

New to this!

This is my very first blog so please bear with me. For those of you who don't know me I have 2 kids. Hailey is 5 and Connor is 16 months. I've been married to my wonderful husband Jeremy for 7 years going on 8 this year. I'm a 911 Dispatcher for the police dept. I love my job. I really do. Its interesting and hardly boring. Hailey attends Geist Orchard Preschool and at which I'm the President. Its a hard job! Its especially hard trying to work full time and deal with the preschool. Things are going better though. We're getting ready to start planning for next year.

I'm addicted to Facebook and spend most of my computer time on there. I love to take pictures. I love to scrapbook. I value my friends very much and would do anything for them. I want to find something constructive to do. I'd love to learn to sew. I've always been fascinated by it. I can do basic things but not enough to make Hailey an outfit. So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment